9:00am – Contemporary Service in the sanctuary
10:30am – Traditional Service in the sanctuary
Here are a few things to remember as we worship together in the building:
- In accordance with MN state guidelines, masks for those over the age of 5 are required inside the building. We will have extras available for anyone who needs one. Presenters who are on stage at a proper distance will not be wearing one.
- We are not requiring registration to attend, however we are limiting the number of people in the sanctuary. There will be an overflow area with a livestream feed available in the activity center if needed.
- There will be Lighthouse Kids Live! halfway through the service (currently only during the 9AM service) for kids ages pre-K – 4th grade. Unfortunately we do not have nursery at this time.
- Ushers will be there to seat you and dismiss you. Please follow their instructions as we work to create a safe space.
- We will not be serving treats or coffee after the service. Once you exit the sanctuary, please head outside if you would like to catch up with friends!
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and join us online – we will miss you!