There are a variety of ways to plug into the community at Excelsior Covenant.
The Exodus story follows God’s people as they are delivered from slavery and led “into the unknown” by God. As we continue into the fall, winter, and spring we also face a lot of unknowns. The one thing we can be sure of is that God is with us and for us. Following the story of Israel will help us to be sure of that.
There will be 3 ways to participate:
- Live in the sanctuary (for women)
- Tuesday mornings from 9:30 -10:30am, September through the end of April
- Socially distanced seating and masks
- Optional small groups of 6 or less available for 30 minutes following teaching time
- Coffee hand sanitizer and reflection questions provided
- No childcare at this time
- Live via ZOOM (for anyone)
- Tuesday mornings from 9:30-10:30am, September through the end of April
- ZOOM moderator will bring your questions and comments to the group
- Optional small groups for women will be available in ZOOM rooms for 30 minutes after teaching time
- 20-30 minute video teaching can be accessed online at any time
You can join this study at any point during the year. Email email@example.com for more details or to receive the ZOOM link.
7:00pm on ZOOM every Wednesday
Anyone is welcome to worship and seek God in prayer. The ZOOM link will be in every Tuesday email. (click here to sign up for the email)
10:00-11:00am on ZOOM, every Thursday
Small group, topical studies. Join in at any time during the year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the ZOOM link.
10:00am, every Sunday in the Oakview Room or on ZOOM
This Bible study explores the workings of the Holy Spirit. Readings from both the Old and New Testaments inform and guide our discussion. We are also prompted by insights taken from “The Indwelling Spirit” by Andrew Murray. Email churchadmin@ecxcelcov.
8:30pm on Tuesdays in the gym
Join anytime, no weekly commitment required. Contact Jerod Johnson, for more information.