There are a variety of ways to plug into the community at Excelsior Covenant.
The Exodus story follows God’s people as they are delivered from slavery and led “into the unknown” by God. As we continue into the fall, winter, and spring we also face a lot of unknowns. The one thing we can be sure of is that God is with us and for us. Following the story of Israel will help us to be sure of that.
There will be 3 ways to participate:
- Live in the sanctuary (for women)
- Tuesday mornings from 9:30 -10:30am, starting 9/22
- Socially distanced seating and masks
- Optional small groups of 6 or less available for 30 minutes following teaching time
- Coffee hand sanitizer and reflection questions provided
- No childcare at this time
- Live via ZOOM (for anyone)
- Tuesday mornings from 9:30-10:30am, starting 9/22
- ZOOM moderator will bring your questions and comments to the group
- Optional small groups for women will be available in ZOOM rooms for 30 minutes after teaching time
- 20-30 minute video teaching can be accessed online at any time
You can join this study at any point during the year.
Sign up here for any option
7:00pm on ZOOM every Wednesday
Anyone is welcome to worship and seek God in prayer. The ZOOM link will be in every Tuesday email. (click here to sign up for the email)
Look for information coming soon about short series and one-off webinars designed to encourage your faith.
6:30-8:00pm @ ECC (Fireside Room), Wednesdays starting 9/30
Anyone is welcome to study Beth Moore’s “Chasing Vines” curriculum, plus scripture and prayer reflections.
10:00-11:00am on ZOOM, every Thursday
Small group, topical studies. Join in at any time during the year. Email email@example.com to receive the ZOOM link.
12:00-12:45pm every Thursday
Grab your lunch or coffee and join us for 30 minutes of praying together online. Social time starts at noon – prayer at 12:12 – with “amen” at 12:45 in time for you to get back to work. ZOOM link will be in the ECC Tuesday email. (click here to sign up for the weekly email)
6:00pm on ZOOM, every other Wednesday
Discuss “The Indwelling Spirit” by Andrew Murray. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the class ZOOM link.
8:30pm on Tuesdays in the gym
Join anytime, no weekly commitment required. Contact Jerod Johnson, for more information.