Have you experienced the loss of someone close to you through death recently, or maybe it was a long time ago and you’re still feeling the pain of grief? It may be hard for you to feel optimistic about the future right now. If you’ve lost a spouse, a child, sibling, parent, or friend, you’ve probably found that there are not many people who feel the deep hurt you feel. Grief Share is a video seminar series that features some of the nation’s foremost Christian experts on grief and recovery topics as seen from a Biblical perspective, as well as average people who share from their heart about their own grief. The video seminars are combined with time for sharing and group discussion. Video speakers include: Dr. John Trent, Joni Erickson Tada, Anne Graham Lotz and many others.
A grief support group can help you:
• Find understanding, encouragement, and support as you continue to adjust to the loss of a loved one.
• Share experiences with others who are grieving.
• Learn helpful ways to cope with feelings and memories.
• Explore new ways to preserve special memories while “moving on.”
• Discover new roles and responsibilities for oneself.
For more information, visit their website, pick up one of the Grief Share brochures at the Main Office bulletin board, or talk to Connie Volling or one of the Pastors, 952.474.2537.