While we have to give up physically meeting together, we don't have to give up
listening to God's Word and worshiping together!
This page will be updated by 7:00pm every Saturday night.
- Choose to stay put in your pajamas OR decide to get dressed as if you were heading to church. (Don't forget to plug in your coffee pot as that Starbuck's on the way isn't happening this morning!)
- Turn off other distractions (tv shows, phone notifications, etc.). If you want to get creative, set the mood by turning down the lights, lighting some candles, setting up chairs, etc.
- Gather your family together or start your FaceTime/Zoom/Hangout with a friend or loved one.
- Follow the Sunday Morning service at home in the video below! You will be prompted throughout the video to pause and sing/listen to the songs. These can be found in either a spotify playlist or a YouTube video with lyrics.
- Don't forget to check out the videos and activities specific to kids and youth.
- We would love to see what your worship at home looks like! Tag us (#excelcov) or post it in the new Facebook Group - Excelsior Covenant Church Community.